Tuesday 26 March 2013

Race Research

I've made the decision to run a half marathon in each Canadian province and territory, ideally in a 12-month time frame.

As I've just came up with this idea a few days ago, I am not sure on the details or even if Scheduling etc will allow for me to do this all in one year, but thats my goal. Ideally I would like to run a half marathon each month of 2015 and then do the Dopey Challenge (5K, 10K, Half Marathon, and Marathon at Walk Disney World's Marathon Weekend) in Jan of 2016 with a family vacation to Walt Disney World as well after the race weekend. 

I'm actually very excited for it. There is a lot of planning and fitness prep needed but I feel like I need a really really good goal right now, something to strive for and be a personal challenge. 

I will be researching races and posting about them here. Its gonna be awesome!!!!

My races for this year are:
- Jugo Juice 10K in Calgary
- Banff Half Marathon
- Melissa's Road Race 22K


No comments:

Post a Comment